Have You Upgraded to Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches?
As the nerve of the whole network deployment, data switch can provide high performance and density to ensure the normal operation of all connections. The smart switch of Cisco has gained great popularity among engineers. in February, 2017, Cisco has announced the significant advancements and enhancements to the Cisco Nexus 9000 portfolio. Have you upgraded to Cisco Nexus 9000 Series switches? This article will guide you to have a close look at Cisco Nexus 9000.
Cisco Nexus 9000 Series delivers proven high performance and density, low latency, and exceptional power efficiency in a range of form factors. The switches operate in Cisco NX-OS Software or Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) modes with ground-breaking Cloud Scale ASIC technology. They are ideal for traditional or fully automated data center deployments. Here is figure of Cisco Nexus 9000 Series switches.
Many experts said that the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series is the right choice as the foundation for today’s hybrid enterprise data centers. Why? This part will show you the shining points of Cisco Nexus 9000.
- To address rapidly changing and increasingly complex hybrid data centers, customers are recommended to choose the Cisco Cloud Scale ASIC that powers the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series. Compared to other products, Cloud Scale ASIC gives customers at least a two-year advantage in the functions, such as providing greater scalability, deeper analytics and visibility, and greater performance. In addition, Cloud Scale ASIC offers significantly greater scale and more features at an optimized price with capabilities that include segment routing, group-based security policy, network service headers, and fullfeatured Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN) overlays.
- Open Cisco NX-OS Software is the industry’s most extensible, open, and programmable network operating system. It enables customers to programmatically provision and configure Cisco Nexus 9000 Series switches through well-documented, comprehensive APIs offered by both Cisco and third parties. Customers can provision their switches using familiar tool integrations (such as Puppet, Chef, and Ansible) and have access to a robust API and community support.
- Cisco ACI is the industry’s number one Software Defined Networking (SDN) solution, delivering the most comprehensive automation capability. It enhances business agility, reduces total cost of ownership (TCO), automates IT tasks, and accelerates application deployment. It allows customers to accelerate their application deployment cycles from weeks to minutes by using centralized, policy-defined automation management.
- The Cisco Nexus 9000 Series with the Cloud Scale ASIC come configured with support for the Cisco Tetration Analytics and Cisco Nexus Data Broker solutions, providing customers with real-time visibility into application performance as well as enhanced security. IT can better understand the current system, helping prepare IT for whatever the future may bring.
- The Cisco Nexus 9000 Series offers tools such as Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNM) that enable customers to deploy switches efficiently and optimize the fabric through automatable capabilities. It automatically provisions Cisco Nexus switches and configures switch fabric virtual machine management (VMM) tools for the network manager.
The Cisco Nexus 9000 Series provides multiyear, sustained differentiation between Cisco and point-product network providers and providers of proprietary, single-vendor public clouds, supporting greater performance and enhanced operations through features including intelligent services, programmability, automation, analytics, and manageability. If you want to get higher performance of your network deployment, it is time to upgrade to Cisco Nexus 9000. FS.COM also provides Gigabit PoE switch, 10G/40G/100G switch. Also, you can find cost-effective Cisco compatible fiber optic transceiver here, such as Cisco gigabit SFP, Cisco 10gb SFP+, Cisco 10GBASE-T transceiver and so on. For more details, please visit our site.